P.O. Box 222
Orange Beach, AL 36561
• Board of Directors
• OBFA Life Members
Alabama's Gulf Coast ... We're Your Year-Round Fishing Destination!
Charter Trip Passenger Suggestions & Etiquette
- Dress for comfort. Bring sunscreen, a camera, sunglasses and wear soft light colored sole shoes.
- Avoid rich food and excessive alcohol the night before. Eat a light breakfast and if taking motion sickness medication please follow directions.
- Bring an ample supply of eats and drinks. It is customary to bring eats and drinks for your captain and crew.
- Please respect the boat and equipment. Your captain and crew have a lot of pride in their vessels and equipment can be costly to you if damaged or lost overboard.
- Deckhands work hard for you and have pride in your catch. Their day starts several hours before your trip and extends hours after you are gone. We recommend a 15% tip over and above a fish cleaning fee.
- Make sure you choose a trip that suits you. Our fleet offers 4 hour trips all the way up to 3 day trips. Your Captain can assist you in choosing the appropriate trip to meet your needs.
- Always inquire about payment method, cancellation and bad weather policies.
Six Pack Charters
Species of Fish